1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information" means any data that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We obtain several categories of Personal Information relating to you from the sources described below.
A. Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include:
- Identifiers. We may collect identifiers, such as first name, last name, physical address, email address, company name, phone number, social security number, and employer identification number.
- Internet Activity. We may collect internet activity information, such as IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, operating system version, and referring URLs.
- Location Information. We may collect location information, such as location based on IP address or geolocation information.
B. Where We Collect Personal Information From
We may collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you contact us through the Website or when you call us.
We may collect your Personal Information from third parties, including our affiliates, business partners, customers, and companies that assist with information matching.
When you access our Website, we may collect Personal Information related to you, as well as processes and programs that are running on your device, through automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. A cookie is a small data file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive. Web beacons(sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a web page is viewed, and a description of the web page where the web beacon is placed. A web server log is a simple text file that records activity on the server, such as when and how visitors are accessing a website.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information provided to us as follows:
- To offer and provide our product and to support our core business functions.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- For internal research and marketing purposes.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
3. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- With our affiliates and business partners.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process;(iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (v) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (vi) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
By submitting Personal Information to us, you hereby agree to the foregoing transfers or assignments of your information, including Personal Information, and you further waive any claims that could be made against us in relation thereto.
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies without which you would not be able to use our Website. For example, Essential Cookies adjust the Website data transmitted to match your internet connection, get you to the secure versions of the Website, and help provide services you specifically request. If you set your browser to block these cookies, some parts of the Website will not work.
- Analytic Cookies: These cookies count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve Website performance. We may use persistent cookies, which will remain on your computer even after you close your browser, to understand general Website usage and volume statistical information (which does not include Personal Information) and improve the content and offerings on our Website. We may also use persistent cookies to store user preferences.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and more personalized features. These technologies are used so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you (e.g., to recognize you by name when you return to a Website).
If you want to remove or block cookies on your device, you can update your browser settings (your browser manufacturer has information on changing the default setting for your specific browser). You can find simple instructions on how to manage cookies on the different types of web browsers at www.allaboutcookies.org
If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
.Do Not Track
Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or device to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device.
While most browsers are set to accept cookies and other tracking devices by default, you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Website may not work properly if you do. Your browser manufacturer has information on changing the default setting for your specific browser.5. SECURITY
We store your Personal Information and other information using reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. While we use industry standard means to protect our Website and your information, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. The measures we use are appropriate for the type of information we collect. However, it may be possible for third parties not under the control of us to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. We cannot promise that your use of our Website will be completely safe, nor can we ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. We encourage you to use caution when using the internet.6. OUR WEBSITE AND CHILDREN
Our Website is not created for children or designed to solicit information from individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected or stored personal information from an individual under age 18, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
.7. INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
StoneCastle Digital Solutions, LLC
152 West 57th Street, 35th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Last Updated: February 3, 2021